Java Developer (m/f/d)
is looking for talented and motivated Java developers to join our Team. We work on a variety of challenging projects.
Currently we offer the opportunity to have an impact and contribute to your favorite worldwide brands in various industries. We strive to develop high-quality services to our clients like project management expertise, as well as extensive IT and process & strategy expertise. We love what we do and think you will too!
Catenate is an international Business Integration company headquartered in München(DE), and having R&D center in Sofia(BG). We also have branches in Baar (CH), Rome(IT), and Amsterdam(NL).
We provide our clients with Business Integration, consulting and technology solutions. Our industry-wide benchmarking experience gives our clients an insight into the best Business Integration practices in the Automotive, Telecommunications, Engineering, Railway, Oil & Gas, Chemical, Transportation, Electronics & High-Technology and Financial Industries.
- Implementation of components according to project requirement
- Technical requirements analysis, design preparation
- Participating in design and architecture discussions
- Assessment of new, cutting edge technologies
- Unit and Integration testing/Test automation
- 3+ years of commercial projects using Java technologies
- Strong knowledge in Java, JavaEE, EJB
- Knowledge in RDBMS
- Knowledge in Java design patterns, algorithms and data structures
- Experience with JUnit and Mockito
- Willingness to extend your personal portfolio with projects for the BIG players: BMW, Vodafone, Allianz, SIXT, Swisscom and more
- Very good communication skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT field or similar
- Fluent English
We offer you:
- Remote work and home office
- Flexible working hours
- Additional paid day for each year in the company
- Additional health insurance
- Multisport card could be activated
- Additional discounts
- Gaming area
- Coffee and fruits on us
- Internal referral program
- Training and certifications
- Exciting and regular team events and celebrations
- Annual team event abroad with the international Catenate team
- Convenient office location with access to public transport
- More development less documentation
If you recognize your profile in the above-mentioned requirements, we would be happy to contact you further.
Please apply directly by sending us your CV in English.
Only the approved candidates would be contacted.