System Administrator (m/f/d)
We are looking to grow our team with a diligent and dedicated System Administrator to join our friendly team in Sofia.
Do you see yourself as a good communicator with a friendly approach?
Do you see yourself as a technically minded person?
Are you a multitasker?
Do you have excellent time-management skills?
The System Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
We need you to have:
• Networking + Cabling, IPv4, IPv6 Firewalls, CCNA
• Linux Distros - Suse, Ubuntu, RedHat, CLI, SSH, various Linux package management systems - apt, dpkg, rpm, yum, etc
• Web Servers - Apache, Nginx, App Server - Apache Tomcat, SQL, Databases
• Scripting, CI/CD basics, Jenkins, Bash, Perl, PythonWindows Server
• Microsoft Windows (Basic Level)Networking
So, we offer:
• Friendly working environment
• Additional benefits
• Variety of challenging tasks
• Opportunity to gain valuable experience
LIFE'S TOO SHORT TO WORK IN A BORING COMPANY!